Booking regulations and rules of stay.
- Guests using our services undertake to comply with the provisions of these Regulations, health and safety and fire protection regulations and to comply with the requests of the owners of the house in exceptional circumstances.
- The booked stay lasts from 14.00 on the day of arrival until 11.00 on the day of departure.
- Please keep the quiet hours from 23.00 to 7.00 a.m.
- Smoking and the use of open fire is forbidden in the rooms.
- Before leaving the room, please turn off the lights and all electrical devices.
- The fee for losing the key is 40$.
- Please be advised that we are not responsible for the customer's property left in the room.
- Guests are financially responsible for any damage and destruction caused by their fault or the fault of their charges.
- Parking on the property is intended only for guests of our facility. Parking is free and unguarded. We are not responsible for vehicles left in the parking lot and their belongings.
- Pets are allowed on the premises of the facility only after prior arrangement with the owners of the house. Please take the animals out on a leash (dogs from breeds recognized as aggressive and large - also in a muzzle). The owner is responsible for damage caused by animals. Please keep your pets clean throughout the property and house.
- Please keep the premises and property clean.
- If you notice any irregularities, please inform the owner of the facility personally
Information on booking a stay in our house:
- We make a reservation by e-mail, using the form or by phone.
- The reservation should be confirmed with an advance payment covering two days of stay for each person, to the account provided to you.
- The deadline for the advance payment is set by the owner of the facility. The remaining part of the payment for the stay should be paid immediately upon arrival at our home.
- The advance payment is possible up to 4 weeks before the date of arrival in full. After this deadline, the advance payment is not returned.
It is the responsibility of each guest to read the above Regulations. Ignorance of the Regulations does not exempt from complying with the rules contained therein.
We wish you a pleasant and enjoyable stay !!!